Thursday, January 8, 2009

NFL Playoffs

So the Divisional Playoffs are coming up!

Last week I was surprised that the Cardinals beat the Falcons, good for them though.
When I can't really decide what team to root for I normally default to my childhood favorites. My favorite teams when I was young where the Dolphins, Cardinals, Carolina, Rams and the Oilers. All those teams made it to the playoffs (if you call the titans oilers) except the Rams (kinda dislike them since they went gold).

Anyway the Panthers and Cardinals go at it this weekend, normally I would cheer on the underdog Cards but, I'm going for the Panthers because I think they're the only team strong enough to beat the Giants and whoever comes out of the AFC.

Her are my Picks
NFC
Giants over the Eagles
Panthers over the Cardinals

AFC
Ravens over Titans
Chargers over Steelers Upsets across the AFC!

Super Bowl Pick: Panthers vs Ravens*

*If the Steelers beat the Chargers, they will beat the Ravens or titans most likely.

1 comment:

  1. Charlie, I really appreciate your insight and enthusiasm. You Charlie Huddleston are a gem!

    ReplyDelete